Music Monday The Ballad of Love and Hate- The Avett Brothers

Today's song is called The Ballad of Love and Hate by The Avett Brothers.
I love this song.
It describes love so beautifully. She leaves hope and happiness and light wherever she goes.
It's my dream to be like that.
It reminds me of my mom and my sisters.

Then the relationship between Love and Hate shows true love.
She is so kind and patient. Even though Hate tries to hide it, he knows that he loves her.
No matter what problems someone has that makes them unlovable for any amount of time can still be overcome with Love. It reminds me of the Gospel and Christ. Through Him, we can change to be whatever we want. If we or someone we love has a problem, we or they can change, and help each other change. We are never stuck if we depend on Christ.

Here is the song. You really should listen to it.

~Braids

1 comment:

Mekenzie @ interiorsbykenz.com said...

I listened to it 6 times in a row.


Thank you.