Our nights for now.

What am I doing right now? I am sitting in bed with Shane, we both have our computers on our laps. We are just cruising the internet and playing on our computers. This has been our daily/nightly ritual for about the past week or more. We would be watching White Collar, but we finished all the seasons and the new episode doesn't come out until January 17th! AH! I'm not sure if I can wait that long!
Our days are full of Shane working and me doing dishes and cleaning. Then... we hang out. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy all the sleep and laziness while I can. And I guess that is what I am doing! Maybe I'll miss being lazy soon, but until then, I will enjoy it!
Shane is now "burning calories" by bouncing over and over on his back on the bed. He looks like a bouncing dying potato bug. Hahaha!
Anyways, I made some things on photoshop.
I made this hipster reindeer!
THEN! I made my first "Keep Calm" sign! I've wanted one of these for a long time! But I wanted a blank one so I can write whatever I want on the bottom of it! So I made one! I couldn't have done it without Shane though. 
So now I will frame it, use the glass as a "whiteboard" and I can write whatever I want on it! WOO HOO!
You might be seeing a lot of pictures of this when I put it to use!
Well, I'm off to be lazy for a while!
p.s. THREE WEEKS until baby should be here!
~MarLyn

No comments: