Music Monday 06/11/2012

I have a guest for Music Monday! Thank you Kay!

Hi, I'm Kayla! I'm Min's older sister! I wanted to join in on Music Monday and Min let me! To introduce myself: I've been married for almost 4 years to the cutest man!! We have 2 adorable puppies and all I do is work 2 jobs. I work... all... the...time. It keeps me really busy, but I like busy! My Music Monday is by John Mayer, a song called "A Face to Call Home". I love John's voice. it's soothing and cozy! I like this song because it reminds me of loving someone and growing and building a life together. I love the very end where he's singing both parts. Oh John... you really should listen to the whole album "Born & Raised". It came out about a month ago, and its amazing! ENJOY!

Here is the song!

Thanks so much Kay!
http://kaylatylerpowell.blogspot.com/
:D I hope you enjoyed this Music Monday!

Here is her blog, you should check it out! It is also under my Blogs To See list on the right hand side.
~Min

No comments: