It's a neeeeeeewwwww BLOG!

I'm not a patient person. At all.
So when my blog is completely RE-VAMPED, of COURSE I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF!!!
An amazingly talented girl and fellow blogger named Kelsey (her blog button is down on the right side.... down... further..... YUP! the yellow button! click it.) designed my blog. She is so fun and easy to work with. She made sure I chose how I wanted it, and when I was indecisive about something (which is much of the time) she had great ideas and let me choose. She is so talented and I'm endlessly grateful!
Thank you so much Kelsey!
Feel free everyone to wander through the blog, I have not posted on everything yet, but marvel at Kelsey's work!
Love love love love it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mekenzie @ interiorsbykenz.com said...

Ooooo I love the new design! It looks fantastic! I am in the middle of working on a new design, and it is not going very smoothly. bleck.

Kayla said...

it looks so good Min! I should have her fix up my blog. it really needs something fun and new! she did a great job!