Music Monday- Midas Whale

Hey.
No! I am NOT going to mention the fact that it has been 2 weeks since I posted anything! OR that we've been moving to a new city and that is stressful and that I totally blew it!!!!!! ORRRR that I am totally owning up to my laziness! Yeah, not gonna do that. I'm sick of saying sorry.
(am I in a relationship with this blog?...)
What I really want to say is that I have missed you.
So, Music Monday :)
My brother, Janson, showed me this awesome band named Midas Whale.
If you watch The Voice then you've probably seen/heard them.
Here is a song.
They might only have covers out right now... I'm not sure.
But they are folksy, which is what I'm totally into right now. Totally.
They also have a Kickstarter page!!! So if you are feeling generous and would like to help them get an album out of original songs then you can donate here.
I'm pretty excited about them.
Hopefully they can reach their goal!

Also, I'm thinking of starting a Kickstarter page so I can buy a new lens and a large amount of oreos.
I think it will be pretty successful. Because people care that much about me and my unhealthy addictions to Oreos.
:) bye.

Photobucket

No comments: