Music Monday- I've got a brand new pair of rollerskates

PEOPLE!!!!
I never find new music. My husband does. I don't even know how to find new music! Do you just listen to tons of music on youtube until you find something you like?! Sounds long and painful...
Also, I never really listened to old music. I knew who the Beatles WERE, but I didn't really know their music at all until high school. It's sad. I also didn't know who the White Stripes were until I married Shane. I just wasn't exposed to old music. I mean, I knew who Boston and Journey were, and I knew my mom was in love with Elvis when she was younger. So thats it...
But... I have wonderful news! No, I didn't find new music, Shane did, again :) What would I do without him?
Even better? It's a song from the 70's that I've never heard of! I'm pretty stoked about it. That's one of the reason I'm breaking the rule of sticking to my assigned post days (Music Monday, Tiny Tuesday... those are annoying to try and stick to... but they sound really cute so whatever).

Here it is my friends! I hope you like it as much as I do.
"I've got a brand new pair of rollerskates" - Melanie
Clickity here

Photobucket

No comments: