Cardiscarf.

It dawned on me yesterday that I lack color in my outfits. So while dressing in off-white, brown, blue jeans and grey boots, I decided to add a scarf! Scarfs always seem to work and they are so cute! Regrettably.. I only have a really bright rainbow scarf, and that is not exactly the look I was hoping for. As my eyes scanned my cluttered room floor (cluttered is an understatement), my eyes beheld my purple grandma cardigan I bought at TJ Maxx about a year ago. Hmmm.... purple would look really good with this! So, I held out the sleeves of my cardi, and whipped the body of the cardi around until it was all wound up. I placed this contraption I now call a Cardiscarf around my neck, tied it, and walked out the door to class.
I feel like a genius, so if you have heard of doing this before, don't tell me, cause I will feel bad. Haha!
Anyways, maybe I'll patent it.
I'll put pictures up later and update about my b-day and V-day!


"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." - Sir James Barrio? (i think).


buh-bye now!

1 comment:

MIKEY said...

This reminds me of another quote I like--
"When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself."
-jacques-yves cousteau